Virus and Hijacking of Operating Systems is a Global Problem. We advise and install protection to systems depending on the client’s concerns based on their individual needs
Internet is indeed a blessing both in terms of professional and personal growth. But if your computer is not protected, your files and network can be hacked by others, documents can be leaked, exposing you to trouble. Frank’s Computer Repair has expert computer technician in Brisbane to provide security solutions to computers.
Some warning signs of your computer in danger are your system getting very slow and non-responsive, email attachments with unidentified extensions, anti-virus stopped working, errors in computer memory, etc.
We can help you:
- Keep your data completely safe and protected
- Reduce the risk of identity theft
- minimize the threat of you being the prey of internet banking scams and frauds
- Protect your PC from viruses, spyware and computer repairs in Western Suburbs Brisbane
- Solve internet connection issues arising from malware attack
- Keep confidential and crucial documents out of reach from hackers
- Restore lost data and laptop repairs in Brisbane if non-responsive
- Limit internet activity for your children, ensuring safe
- Block your staffs from accessing a few websites or help you track an employee’s internet usage
Our Work Gallery
WHAT THEY SPEAK
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will my computer take to repair?
Most are repaired on the same day. In the worse case, computers with serious problems there is a 3 day turnaround. Respect is given to return a computer as quickly as possible.
Will I lose any data from my Computer Hard Disc?
The risk of losing data is high if the HD itself is physically damaged. Sometimes you will hear a grating noise coming from a damaged HD. Well that is never a good sign. The only real answer is for the HD in question is to get tested”. The upside to this question is most data is able to be recovered from a questionable HD